Monday 3 December 2018

Summer learning journey

                                                         Hey bloggers 



Today Megan (Summer Learning Journey staff) 

came to visit. She told us about what was going to happen in the next summer holidays we have. Then we went to our own classes and in the yellow space we did a Kahoot now were in the green space and were doing blogging about different countries. 

Image result for londanI am blogging about England. Here's a picture of England.



Now am going to tell you a little bit about England.
England's main cities are  London, Liverpool, Birmingham, Norwich and York.The national sports are cricket, rugby union, rugby league, netball, soccer and field hokey. There are 53.1 million people in England. Last, but not least, languages in England are of course English.


That's all the facts I have for today 





Next I am going to write a little letter to my Dad telling him that I will be going to England for a while 


To:Dad 

Hi Dad,Hows you dad been going? Mine has been great. I am going to go to England for about 5 or 8 days just to look around but i decided to give you a message first an see if I can. I have deiced to go there because it is a very nice place and there's a lot of food. So please please dad can I go there,
Love Aahana ❤

If you would like to check out the Summer Learning Journey blog Here it is feel free to comment and like on the posts The link
Bye! See u in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.