Friday 22 November 2019

Athletic's Day !

ATHLETICS ♡ 

On the 17th of November, Waikowhai Primary had their Athletics day. We all spilt into age groups, I'm 11 so I was in the 10 to 11 year old girls group. On the day we got to do a lot of activity's like 400m and 200m dash, Sprints, Hurtles, Tennis, High Jump, Long Jump, House Relays and much more. We had 8 races and I made it into finals and semi finals but sadly I didn't make it into zones. But I'm very glad that my other friends got into zones! Then when we did all of our activity's we all got into our house groups and had House Relays. I'm in Pukeko. The other houses are Kea, Ruru and Tui, they haven't told us who won the relays yet! I'm very desperate to find out who came first. Here are some photos from the day!






Blog ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.