Friday 27 September 2019

The Film Festival 2019!

The Film Festival! 

Hey Bloggers, Today I'm going to be talking about the FILM FESTIVAL! In week 6 we got to choose if we wanted to do technology or film festival. I obviously choose film festival because I did it last year and it was sooo fun! This year I was in a group with Brooklyn, Ayva, Hosanna and Angelina the film we made was called The High Vis Heroes. The film is about backtrack leaders saving the day by being there when you need to cross the road safely. The other two films that got chosen to represent our school was The Life Saver and The Unsung Heroes. On Wednesday the 18th of September the people who got chosen to represent our school got to go watch the movies in a cinema. The cinema was in Domino rd. The cinema was called the Capitol Cinema. Everyone from my group came to the cinema to watch the movie! It was so fun hanging out with all of my friends at the cinema! Here are all of the movies that represented our school ↓

My Movie ↓ Waitemata's Entry 
My Friends Movie ↓ Manukau's Entry
Noah's Movie ↓ Hauraki's Entry

Bye Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.