Monday 19 August 2019

Australian Terrorist / My Narrative

My Narrative / Australian Terrorist 

Hey Bloggers đŸ‘‹ Today I will be talking about my narrative that I did this term. My narrative is called, Australian Terrorist. It's about me going to my dance comp with my dance teacher. We hop on a plane to go to Australia and this very suspicious guy comes in the plane. We start to get very suspicious and then BOOM! He drops a bomb and we break the window and get out, we jump out of the plane with para shoots. We safely land and were all ok !  Some of my story was real, I went to a dance comp in Australia ! But the bomb part was NOT real. And the story goes on and on but I don't need to tell you all of it ! If you want to read all of it then here is the link !
Here is a link to my Narrative, I hope you like it and read it !

The Link  !
 The Link !   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.