Friday 31 May 2019

Orienteering Zones

Orienteering Zones

Hey bloggers, On the 22nd of May 2019 some of the seniors from Waikowhai Primary School went to Orienteering Zones. Orienteering is when you get a peace of paper and go around with it and clip it on the clippers. I was in a group with Mercedes and Ayva. I came 2nd in the group, Mercedes came 1st and Ayva came 3rd. Me and ayva nearly came at the same time but I zoomed after the finish line.  
The park was really big, we had to go in the forest and much more places like up roads, across fields and parks etc
My time was about 30 mins. It was really fun doing the orienteering zones and I am grateful that I got chosen. It was my first time doing it and I really want to do it again and Challenge myself to do it more faster.    

Here are some photos from the day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.