Friday 22 June 2018

My experience writing

                             Hi my bloggers 

This week I was working on writing. I used my imagination  and I didn't really finish it but in a future blog post I will finish it,Well here it is ↓




Bang bang! Wosh wosh The hurricane was getting bigger and bigger,there's a hurricane here in question vally. And there was a man called Mr octopus was very evil he had spots and stripes all over him,he looked so ugly. He had  minions that looked like bunnies,ugly bunny.

A while later The minions went out to a adventure it was a bad adventure.The minions were taken out one, by,one.It was bad. bang !!!! they forgot about the hurricane here.They went back to Mr octopus tower.He said “ Why are you here you stupid minions gooo “.The minions said one to another should we quit our job.One minion said yes of course,The other one said NO he will send us to jail.We need Katie who's Katie said the new minions.Katie is a girl that helped us last year and some of the minions got rescued,not us because there was no space on the wagon .

A bit later the wonderful most fabulous Katie came everyone was so excited even the new minions,Katie had pink gloves and a  purple t-shirt,She even had a pink,purple and yellow pants.It was so cold out she even wore a scarf that had hearts and stars on it.Hello minions  said Katie. Hi Katie,I heard you guys needed my help.Yes we do we want to get out of here again. OK I can do that let's go,right now.
Yeah,but you don't have the wagon, I know you needed it so I brag It , OMG thank you so much!!


To Be continued

Thank you for reading my writing I really appreciate It,please give me feed back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.