Saturday 14 April 2018

All about me

Hey guys am back!!!! Am going to tell you guys a bit about myself.So you guys can know me better.!!!!!

I have 1 sister & 1 brother and I also have a best friend and shes like a sister to me,her names manisha rai and heres her blog link click  These are all of my friends names Manisha rai,Aynia,ayva,faith,brokenly and amaya.

My fave colour is purple and turquoise 
My fave food is BBQ
My fave veggie is cumcuber
My fave fruit is grapes 
My fave game is prodigy
My fave animal is  monkey
My fave car is Mercedes Benz  
My fave toy is slime 
My fave brand of shoes are Nike 
My hobby is Dance 

bye bye guys see you in my next post 🐼

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aahana, I'm Miro from Awahono School. I like your description about yourself because you say a lot of information and you start it out and finish it in a very cool way. Maybe you could tell me what kind of game prodigy is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miro thanks for the comment,prodigy is a maths game,you can fight people with maths questions.

      Delete
  2. Hi Aahana, My name Is Jackson from Awahono School. I like the information you have given about yourself. Maybe next time you should add a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.